While U.S. citizens don’t need to hire an attorney when registering a trademark, working with a trademark attorney is highly recommended.
Registering a trademark may seem fairly simple, but it’s not always easy to register a trademark on your own. Trademark application is a highly complex legal proceeding. While experts in their own field, most business owners don’t have the legal knowledge to successfully file a trademark application alone. Needless to say filing on your own can lead to unnecessary errors and even rejection.
Of course, the cost to work with an attorney is a little more than filing alone. However, hiring an attorney may save you money in the long run because an attorney knows how to prepare your application and respond to the USPTO on various issues that might arise throughout the process.
Your Trademark Attorney Can:
- perform a comprehensive trademark search to identify any potential conflicts or competitors before filing.
- prepare and file a trademark registration application that meets all USPTO requirements.
- respond to issues that come up after the application has been filed and assigned to an examining attorney at the trademark office.
- be available to answer any questions that may arise throughout the trademark registration process.
- enforce and maintain your trademark rights.
AndLawyers: Find the Right Fit, Right Now
Whether you are just beginning to think about filing your trademark or you’ve begun the process on your own, but don’t know the next steps, hire an experienced trademark attorney with the help of AndLawyers by AppearMe.
Why Choose AndLawyers?
- The App is FREE and easy to use
- Scheduling Takes Seconds
- Nationwide Coverage
- Pre-vetted Legal Professionals
- Safe & Secure Payment
- 24/7 Support
To get started with AndLawyers, visit our website and submit a request. Once you submit your request, you will receive proposals from pre-vetted trademark lawyers. Now all you need is to choose the candidate who best meets your needs.
If you’re interested in learning more about how AndLawyers works, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (888) 900-3080.